Wednesday, January 14, 2009

drink and shred


Until last night I was unaware that Sparks tall cans were ever available and the thought that they won't be very long bums me out. We shared one of the cans and used a skateboard to push it across the room since we're lazy fucks. Copious amounts of Green Day(dookie) were being played followed by a good amount of The Sword to compliment our inebriated state.
Tim made some solid drunk dials, I think I did... My phone says I talked to someone for 14 minutes, but I don't remember it.
Let's take this time to praise the drunk dial/text and how awesome/bad they can be. Thanks to Pat(sXebmx) my world of drunk dialing has been expanded beyond the same 3 people I always call.

Tim's dad just told us to get jobs and it made me remember I start class on tuesday. Expect many in class posts about the kooks around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment